Our Material Well Packed In Aluminium Bottles And G,I Drums
100% Pure Boswellia carteri Frankincense Essential Oil for Bulk Purchase Frankincense Oil
The Frankincense tree originates from the Middle East, and is small with abundant pinnacle leaves. The flowers are white or pale pink Frankincense resin begins as a milky-white sticky liquid that flows from the trunk of the tree when it's cut, healing the wound. The resin is then distilled producing the precious oil the therapeutic properties of Frankincense Essential Oil include use as an antiseptic, astringent, carminative, digestive, diuretic, sedative, tonic and expectorant Frankincense is said to help rejuvenate the aging skin, and is effective with bacterial and fungal infections. The anti-inflammatory property of this oil is reputed to be an effective treatment for joint pain and arthritis. Frankincense can also be used as an insect repellent and is also widely used in cosmetics and soap manufacturing. It has a grounding aroma, and often used in meditation.
Uses & Benefits
Frankincense oil is one of the firm favourites in aromatherapy that has a wonderful calming effect on the mind.
The essential oil helps to create inner peace, and at the same time helps to sooth the respiratory and urinary tract.
Frankincense essential oil relieves pain associated with rheumatism and muscular aches.
It has a rejuvenating, balancing and healing action on the skin.
Frankincense oil also clears the lungs and helps with shortness of breath, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, coughs and colds.
Frankincense oil is said to help invigorate an aged skin, is a skin tonic and is effective with sores, carbuncles, wounds, scars and skin inflammation.
18 Ways to Use Frankincense Essential Oil
1. Mood uplifting - Frankincense is very powerful this way. Wear it like aperfume and inhale. Frankincense is a good essential oil to diffuse.
2. Stress Relief – Apply to temples or wear as perfume. Inhale.
3. Frankincense is great for your skin - Frankincense promotes theregeneration of skin and healthy cells. It is an excellent choice for preventing or reducing wrinkles when used topically.
4. Scar Tissue – Frankincense helps fade scars from acne, stretch marks and surgery.
5. Relieves Itching Skin – Apply a couple drops of Frankincense to the itchy area.
6. Relieves Pain - Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain and pain from injuries.
7. Disinfectant for Cuts and Scrapes – Apply a drop of Frankincense to wounds to clean and disinfect.
8. Removes Warts – Apply topically to the wart. Apply a couple times a day until the wart is gone.
9. Reduces Inflammation – Put a few drops in capsule and take internally orapply topically.
10. Strengthens Immune System – Apply to bottom of feet or take in capsule.
11. During Pregnancy and Labor – Apply to lower back to ease pain. It also helps with calming.
12. Insect Bites - Put a drop on an insect bite to help reduce swelling and speed healing.
13. Enhance Visual Acuity – Many have eliminated the need for reading glasses by applying frankincense around the eye area – on the cheek bone and brow bone. Over a period of months, the vision often improves.
14. Improve Concentration – Apply 1-2 drops of on temples and/or back of neck to help improve concentration.
15. Brittle Nails – Apply 1 drop on nails to help strengthen brittle or weak fingernails.
16. Cysts - Apply 1-2 drops on cyst 2 times a day until it disappears.
17. Overall health – Healthy Maintenance. Dilute 1 drop Frankincense oil in 1tsp. honey or 4 oz. rice milk and ingest daily for health maintenance.
18. Cancer – Frankincense is anti -tumoral. Several documented cases.
Pure Essential Oil
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Options: We can offer these in 180 ml, 250 ml and other customized sizes. Further, we can also meet the requirements of OEM's where we can deliver products in client specified brand name and size options.
Shipping Options: Our shipping partners are DHL, FedEx, UPS, and TNT & EMS. We also ship the goods by air as well as by sea as per buyer's requirement.
Katyani Exports is a well established group engaged in manufacturing of Natural Essential Oils, Spice Oils, Carrier Oils, Mint Oils and Floral Absolutes on a large scale.
The company has two manufacturing units one is near orcha district in Madhya Pradesh for distillation of Essential Oils like Cypriol, Ajowain Oil, Cumin Oil, Dill Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Sugandh Mantri Oil, Valerian Root Oil, etc. and other unit is in Mandsaur (Madhya Pradesh) for manufacturing of Herbal Extracts and Oleoresins.
Our products are exported across the globe and we have firm presence in Europe, Asia, North America, Middle East etc. and continuing to expand through out world by serving products of International standards.
Katyani Exports is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and GMP accreted company. We have an ultra modern lab with Gas cartography and all our products comes with proper lab reports like Certificate of Analysis, MSDS, Gas Chromatography etc.
Our raw materials come directly from the source. We have global contacts and have development personal relationships with wild-crafters and cultivators from unspoiled regions of the earth.
Fresh raw materials are stored on site in large, well maintained storage warehouses. This environment is kept scrupulously clean without the use of pesticides.
THE ISO 9001 QUALITY SYSTEM
Katyani Exports has been awarded the ISO 9001 certificate for quality, what this means is that we have established and apply a quality management system in our factory to design, develop, manufacture and supply Natural Extracts conforming to ISO 9001 standards. Our quality management system is audited every 6 months by an external auditor.
Our production facilities are GMP compliant and use food grade stainless steel (SS316). We use high quality valves & special welded joints to prevent leaching of heavy metals into the extracts.
We have designed the facility with maximum flexibility, allowing the production of large bulk orders or small batches at short notice. Currently, the plant is capable of handling over 15,000 kg of raw material per day.
Backed by ISO 9001 Certification, we have with us well established quality management system so as to met the demands of our range of Natural Oils, Spices Oils, Floral Absolutes & Aromatic Chemicals. Further, the proper auditing done every 6 months through well defined quality management system done by an external auditor allow us to ensure quality end products are delivered form our end.
For meeting the in-process demands, we have with us modern Lab facilities that feature Gas cartography testing apparatus. Further, the other testing means made available at our end also ensure that all products come with proper lab reports like:
Certificate of Analysis
Some of our strengths in sourcing that add on to our capability to deliver pure and quality end products include:
Raw materials procured directly from source
Having global contacts based on developing personal relationships with cultivators from unspoiled regions of Earth
The areas we work on towards maintaining the defined quality standards in our products range include:
Process Research & innovation
Scale –up design of production facilities
Construction & operation of Laboratory and Pilot Plant
Optimization of manufacturing process
We also ensure that fresh raw materials are stored on site in large and well maintained storage warehouses. This ensures that environment is kept scrupulously clean without use of pesticides.
We have with us well defined production facilities that are GMP compliant and are based on use of Food Grade Stainless Steel (SS316) based processing appliances. These feature use of quality valves & special welded joints so as to prevent leaching of heavy metals into extracts, thus ensuring quality processing standards are maintained at our end.
Our modes of shipping is extensively secure and safe, as we make sure that our wide range of products are transported to different destinations in least possible time. Here, we make use to shipping medium to transport cargo of any size or weight. Moreover, this transportation medium is also eco-friendly as it contribute less towards environmental pollution as compared to the land based transportation modes. Further, our clients can easily enjoy these flexible services at most affordable rates as ships have always been the cheapest mode in connecting the trading company across the globe.